Translate

Sunday 14 October 2012

Title 2


Hi all sorry it's been a while but really busy. Today I went to The Stamp Pad and did an AMAZING GOTHIC CLOCK with the very talented and super nice guy Andy SKinner. I learnt so much and can't wait to pass all this on to my students, really was amazing. This clock was made using a special TAndo kit and paint effects and card and paper, it really was brilliant to be able to use pard and card and paint and create work that looked like it had rusted and decayed for years. THe STamp PAd is A MUST VISIT SHOP and Gwen isn't bad lol( she is so very funny and really lovely, so so welcoming, such a lovely woman) I can't recommend it enough. It was brill and I met some lovely ( very talented ) people and I can't wit to go back. 
  

6 comments:

  1. oh my thats amazing! does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you've had lots of inky, painty fun. Looking forward to seeingwhat you do with the techniques. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lou, this clock is brilliant, bet you had a great time. I have been to the Stamp Pad and yes it is a fantastic shop and the staff are great .... Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic Lou - and sounds like you had a wonderful time too. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lou, Only just discovered your blog - it's fabby.
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments - means a great deal to me to know you enjoy coming to my special little "pad".
    How brill is Andy? we love him! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete