Translate

Sunday 20 January 2013

Long time no speak





Morning, can't believe I've not blogged for months, but I am mad busy at school. I just wanted to share some work I've been doing for Lifebook2013  it's a fantastic course with tam laporte . I have also enrolled on book of days with wild soul arts , another brill course with Effy wild. There are lots of brill free tutorials on both too.
Here is my fairy art mother for 's the Lifebook . The first picture show the journal I made from wild soul arts. I used the fantastic fresco paints from the wonderful Paperartsy .


This piece is about a life journey for life book.


 Lesson from Lifebook ,art doll,

 I made this sterling silver chain Maille bracelet too. I made the jump rings from silver wire then created the box weave from them . I love it. It would cost a fortune to buy because of the weight.



Here's 3 more journals ready to be filled.





Here's a whimsy for my Lifebook 

1 comment:

  1. fabulous creations Louise love them all and that bracelet is just gorgeous and looks very very pretty
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete