Translate

Saturday 7 April 2018

SAMPLES COMING OUT OF MY EARS


Good Morning all, its VERY been busy and only gets more so as I have 2 shows on Hochanda April 10th 10am and 2pm, with Royal Talens, working with pastels.
I am trying to finish samples for the Lovely Ladies of PINK INK using Ecoline pens.
And for my bff Kay Halliwell Sutton of Indigoblu, finish my beloved Jane Sample which has been a labour of love with sewing, beading etc
 I also have had the chance to meet the people from PEAKDALE Products and have created a couple of pieces using their amazing metal and cork products, So  Ive had my HEAD DOWN, trying and experimenting with   Van Gogh chalk and oil pastels on the cork pieces mixed with other products,
I love the results and need more time to work on them.
i have also done a FB LIVE Master class on Collage, so i think i can be excused this time
So will try to be a better blogger and be more frequent.
Love Lou

1 comment: